Thread: Anyone selling the AWUS052NH in the US or Canada?

Anyone selling the AWUS052NH in the US or Canada?

I have some problems with this card after updating to 1.0.3 ... to quote myself:

Quote Originally Posted by muasef View Post
    OK, I'm done with my patience i had to register and ask for help.
    My hardware: Alfa awus036nh with ralink rt3070 chip and integrated ralink 3090.
    My problem: i cant access the internet ... it is really strange. I have listed all available wifi networks of the USB adapter, but if i try to connect it wont.
    The history: 1. I installed kali 1.0.2 amd64 and everything worked great ... after i perform "apt-get upgrade" the network manager showed that I'm connected, but couldn't access the internet nor my router over the IP 192.168.1.1.
    2. After i got stuck on the 1.0.2 (after "apt-get upgrade") i tried 1.0.3 amd64, and now I'm not able to connect to the wireless at all.

I tried to put wlan0 (my integrated wireless card) down ("ifconfig wlan0 down"), but had no luck ... tried to put eth0 and lo down, but nothing ... i tried everything that i found googling, but there's not much information for Kali out there ATM.

Great piece of tech, but as stated above there are lots of issues that can usually be ironed out over time :-)

***!?! This thread is about the never released AWUS052NH and not your awus036nh. Please start your own thread and quit hyjacking this one.

This has never been released. It has past the target release dated of last October and now April has come and gone. Sites will have this on their page but not released yet and will try to sell your the AWUS051NH. I don't know if these delays bode well for this product or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by clearday View Post

AWUS052NH now available in USA

Quote Originally Posted by clearday View Post
    For those still looking for this model, it was finally released in the USA this year.

http://bit.ly/1Qpqh25