I've just want to start my adventure with Kali (i've used BackTrack some time ago) and stuck with maby a simple problem but cant find any solution after hours of searching internet. I've got old ASUS EeePC 4G with internal 4GB SSD disk which still in use for WinXP so wanted to install Kali on to 32GB SD card, after trying couple of times with version 2016.2 with no luck roll back to verion 2016.1 witch instaled with no problems from USB drive onto SD card making standard 15GB EXT4 partition and 4GB swap partition during instalation noticed that internal drive was deteced as SDA, USB drive as SDB and SD card as SDC. I've instaled grub for dual boot with XP on master recod on internal SSD drive and thats work ok, but after instalation successfull and removal of USB drive restarting and choos to boot to Kali Linux it stop in error and stuck in 'initramfs'. Please help as dont know if i'm doing something wrong during install or need to set up manually something after installation in grub that it can see Kali partition (when I put USB drive back it boot and start to Kali with no problem). Thats what it see when it fail to start:
[ 4.949094] sd 2:0:0:0 [sdb] No Caching mode page found
[ 4.949183] sd 2:0:0:0 [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
Give up waiting for root device. Common problems:
- Boot args (cat /proc/cmdline)
- Check rootdelay= (did system wait long enought?)
- Check root= (did system wait for the right device?)
- Missing modules (cat /proc/modules: ls /dev)
ALERT! /dev/sdc1 does not exist. Droping to a shell!
modprobe: module ehci-orion not found in modules.dep

BusyBox v1.22.1 (Debian 1:1.22.0-15+b1) build-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list built-in commands.

/bin/sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
(initramfs)_