So here's what happened,
I decided to make a dual boot system for kali linux on my windows 10 pc. following the steps provided by a youtube tutorial, i successfully made a partition on my 2nd hard drive, installed the image on a boot drive and got it to work. However, after resetting the system, messing with the BIOS for over an hour and googling every solution, I'm still nowhere. I believe the part of the setup where i had to set the install location for grub must have been on the wrong hard drive, and now (despite all my windows programs still being on the hard drive) I cant load windows. I have given up and am even considering deleting Kali (or even everything) off of my computer and starting again fresh. Is there some way that i dont know of that i can go into the bios and change the default os from being Kali Linux? if not, is there a way i can delete all of Kali or factory reset my computer (to a point without any os) from within kali itself?
If at all possible i would be looking to keep the windows files as i dont have a spare copy of windows lying around

Thanks

-ps i know this is horribly phrased and written but i have been awake for about 20+ hours trying to figure this out.