Hi everyone,

at first, my engish is bad, don't judge me. Secondly, as I was researching my issue i found milions of threads similiar to my problem but mine is a little bit different. To the point. I have installed Win10 on my PC. Everything was fine, till I decided to install kali linux. It wasn't working (but that is not the problem here). So i decided to remove it. I'm dumb so i decided to remove it with Mini Partition Wizard. Along with kali linux i deleted Grub. And now when i try to boot Win10. I'm ending in grub rescue mode.

While searching for solution i came on posts like this one. https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...With-Windows-7

Everything is fine here. But i have only win10 on my PC. And (if it's possible) I want to install grub on my windows disc/partition. Or somehow set windows to boot at start. I don't want to have dual boot systems.

And every post that i found requires to install grub on linux partition. In order to do that they say to mount some directories which are only in linux (i don't know if i'm right here).

Can U guys help me?