After being successful booting the USB Kali 2016.2 (amd64) on a dual Windows 10 attempt, I found out that I cannot mounted on the cdrom. I received continuously the error "Failed to copy file from CD-ROM. Retry?"

I tried to install Kali 2016.2 amd64 in two different laptops:
Current laptops:
HP Pavilion
Lenovo Thinkpad T450

Current Software:
Windows 10
Installing Kali 2016.2 amd 64 (64 bits)

The USB driver boots correctly, I can select language, location and keyboard, later when it tries to start the installation the system informs "Failed to copy file from CD-ROM. Retry?". Therefore, I selected the option to execute a Shell.
I execute the following commands:
# blkid --> To find out which is the correct driver to use
# mount /dev/sdXX /cdrom --> It mounts the driver
The type of the USB driver is iso9660
and even the cdrom is correctly detected and successfully checked for integrity.

It keeps saying always showing "Failed to copy file from CD-ROM. Retry?'" while trying to install again

If I follow the steps that some people recommend to unplug and plug again the USB driver, the /dev of the USB driver changes and cannot be accessible anymore. Mounting again the /cdrom keeps the same error.

As I cannot access to the partitions, I could deduct (maybe I am wrong) that there is an incompatibility between the partition of my HD (ntfs) and my USB driver (iso9660, not readable in windows)

Could anyone help me? Thank you very much