Thread: Installing NVIDIA Grapics Driver

Exclamation Installing NVIDIA Grapics Driver

Can anyone suggest me how to install NVIDIA graphics driver on my Kali linux machine. I have linux kernel 4.9.0-kali2-amd64 installed. Any tutorial would be great. Actually I tried alot of times installing nvidia drivers before but with no success and winded up re-installing kali again.

I followed the tutorials given in the link http://docs.kali.org/general-use/ins...-on-kali-linux. Also tried by downloading drivers from nvidia site and no success in both cases.

I wanted to install graphics drivers for password cracking. Can anyone help?

Hello,
    I have the same issue. My system is 4.6.0 and yesterday I tried following that same tutorial. Had lot of issues but managed to go around them and installed everything. After installation, I rebooted and then system never came back on. Kept saying "Ooops somewthing went wrong. Please log out and try again". I click the "logout" button and then black screen appears, same thing repeats. Now I am downloading the lates kali version. I hope it will be 4.9.0-kali2-amd64. Today I will be playing with this a bit and I will post updates on what happened.
    Best Regards

Yeah Sure, Please notify me whether it is a success or same failure like in previous versions. Thanks.