Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: airgeddon, a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks

airgeddon, a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks

Hi all. Me and my collaborators are developing since about a year airgeddon, a GPL wireless pentesting tool.

https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon

I think it is mature enough to share it with you here. It has a lot of features (most important listed):

-Assisted Handshake capturing
    -Wpa/wpa2 decrypting
    -DoS
    -Wps own pin database, bruteforce&dict attacks, Pixie Dust (all with reaver and bully)
    -Evil Twin attacks on 5 different modes (captive portal, sniffing with sslstrip, sslstrip2+BeEF using bettercap, etc).
    -Auto-updating (can be disabled).
    -etc

Is already in 7 languages. It is compatible with a lot of linux distributions and of course with Kali since Kali 2.0 until now. Is already included in other distributions like BlackArch, Wifislax, ArchStrike repositories.

Take a look and don't hesitate to provide feedback! Thanks to all
    Last edited by v1s1t0r; 2017-03-05 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Some grammar corrections.

I love VMR-MDK-K2-2016R-011x9.sh very much but I'm curious to give airgeddon a try. Sounds very promising. Thanks for sharing!

To: v1s1t0r

MTeams has not run airgeddon however we did do a audit of airgeddon.sh looking for things that concern us. For instance we liked the fact that you got beef working and that you had a nice WPS pin list. This being said MTeams could find no indication that mac codes of the user are being spoofed and that users are broadcasting their hardware mac. If MTeams is in error here please state.

Musket Teams

Yeah, The BSSID is already spoofed but the card on the LAN is not. I'm preparing v6.11 with auto-spoofing. Thank you for the suggestion, it will be implemented very soon.

Done... I put mac spoofing by default in all Evil Twin attacks. Anyway, is not very useful... I tested it in a lot of different Linux and in all of them the MAC appearing for the clients on the fake network was the cloned one... so is not too much useful. Anyway is done, will be on master branch very soon after a little bit more of testing.

Thanks for this v1s1t0r,

If you could eventually make it KL1 compatible that would be cool. Or tell me what I need to modify to make it run with KL1 1.1.0a (mon0).

Cheers!
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

To v1s1t0r

MTeams suggests that you spoof the mac for all the external operations like mdk3 reaver bully etc. This provides security for the user. As it stands now reaver for example is using the device mac during the attack.

To Quest

You can embed your airmon-ng as a function in the program and replace all the airmon-ng entries with the function name. You will have to set the device and monitor mon0 both in monitor mode to avoid a negative one issue.

If there are entries calling up the text data from ifconfig you may have to adjust. But that is case by case. There may be other small issues. Write us here in these forums if you have any questions or problems.. Examples of this are found in our latest varmacscan. You will find airmon-ng embedded as a function at the beginning of the program.

MTeams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2017-03-11 at 09:58 AM.

Hi Quest, not sure to understand what is exactly "KL1 1.1.0a (mon0)". airgeddon is compatible with Kali since Kali 2.0 and higher/later. Not tested with previous versions (if that is KL1, not sure).

Regarding the "mon0". airgeddon use "airmon-ng" and if the system have "airmon-ng" and "airmon-zc" it uses "airmon-zc" in order to have the same behaviour in all systems. In Kali there is no "airmon-zc", so if you have for example a wireless card which its usual name is "wlan0", after putting it in monitor mode it changes to "wlan0mon" and you still have only one interface. It doesn't split it on two interfaces ("wlan0" and "mon0") like other scripts do. This "splitting", in airgeddon is only done on Evil Twin attacks in order to create fake AP with hostapd (which requires managed mode to put it on master mode) and to launch DoS (which requires monitor), but all of this is handled automatically and internally. Regarding the Network Manager, airgeddon detects automatically the version and it do the usual "check kill" only if really needed. It is because is only needed for certain versions of Network Manager. On modern versions is not needed. airgeddon handles all of this stuff.

Could be amazing if somebody could interested in packaging airgeddon in a .deb file for Kali with its dendendencies (essential tools checked at the beginning in airgeddon) and as suggested packages the optional tools (which are already checked but not needed to run airgeddon, only used for certain features).

Thanks for your interest!

Fantastic work, works great for me so far!

Hi! Thanks for the work you've done!

What do you think about to implement Mask attack without Hashcat? I mean aircrack + maskprocessor ( https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=maskprocessor )

I have no necessary Hashcat dependencies (I suppose it is common problem now), but maskprocessor works fine for me.