Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: airgeddon, a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks

It seems there is no error there... the hashcat is starting as normal and is doing its task. You can press "s" key to watch the process. Everything seems normal there. No errors shown, so let it make the work.

Did you tried hashcat without airgeddon? I mean, first, be sure if it is working. Try "hashcat -b --force" to see if it works on "-b" (benchmark) option.

hi v1s1t0r, The Deb package airgeddon_7.11-1_all.deb is in erro.
    I downloaded of the link https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/air...7.11-1_all.deb
    I installed with dpkg -i airgeddon_7.11-1_all.deb in New installation of Kali
    root@kali:/usr/local/bin# airgeddon
    /usr/local/bin/airgeddon: line 1252: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `)'
    /usr/local/bin/airgeddon: line 1253: erro de sintaxe: fim prematuro do arquivo

I installed old package airgeddon_7.1-1_all.deb work

Thank you for your report dmatrix. It's fixed now.

Anyway, v7.2 is incoming very soon. I hope someday to see airgeddon available on kali repositories to avoid this kind of problems

i downloaded it and installed
    it yesterday about noon, worked great first time no problem, thanks for the hard work V1s1T0r.