Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: airgeddon, a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks

Yeah, it seems more a driver problem. Sorry, I don't have that model to test. Try to launch the commands out of airgeddon. You'll probably get the same result. The command for the capture is simple: airodump-ng -c "${channel}" -d "${bssid}" -w "${tmpdir}handshake" "${interface}"

Regarding more news on airgeddon... on new 7.22 version the new Arcadyan PIN generation algorithm was implemented. It has a 100% of effectiveness on Orange-XXXX networks (very common in some countries like Spain for example). Another new submenu for WPS was added to calculate PINs offline using the different implemented algorithms. Everything is ready but I must wait for some translations... if anybody wants to test it, can be downloaded on "dev" branch using this command: git clone -b dev https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon

v7.22 released. This is the changelog:https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/air...r/CHANGELOG.md

New features, a PIN can be generated using any integrated algorithm for a target. This also can be done offline, without launching any attack. And the PIN database can be queried to search for PINs of a target too.

As we said before, the Arcadyan algorithm is fully integrated too (bye bye Orange-XXXX networks! xdd). Can anybody give some feedback about this?

any plans to implement the new wpa2 hack? https://www.krackattacks.com/

Sure! It is just awesome. As soon as the tool/s is/are released for sure! it will be integrated on airgeddon.

Quote Originally Posted by v1s1t0r View Post
    Sure! It is just awesome. As soon as the tool/s is/are released for sure! it will be integrated on airgeddon.
    Yeah it's awesome.. let's try a search all community/asking for picking it before the 90% of world get the patch ahah

Hi! I added a new feature on v7.23. Is what I called the DoS pursuit mode. Is more an Evil Twin feature than a DoS feature because is not only available at DoS submenu, it's also available on Evil Twin attacks and is fully integrated with them.

DoS pursuit mode consists in keep a background scanning to detect if target AP changed its channel. If a change is detected, airgeddon warns you and re-launch the attack over the new channel. In this way, the AP channel hopping is avoided. Many APs could have channel configured as "auto" and after a restart could get another different channel and your Evil Twin attack could be useless if you don't detect it in time. Now with this optional modification there is no escape. This increases the Evil Twin effectiveness. To perform it, airgeddon offers the possibility of enabling it on Evil Twin attacks. It warns you that to perform it, another additional wireless interface is required. Of course there is a new intermediate submenu for this interface selection with all validations, etc.

Probably it will pass to master at the end of this month. It's ready and tested but we should wait for translations, etc. If anybody wants to test it, it can be downloaded from "dev" branch of github (as always). git clone -b dev https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon.git

This is another feature no present on other scripts I think

Now, starting to think about future v8.0 version... I want to add on it full 5ghz support.
    Last edited by v1s1t0r; 2017-11-10 at 06:58 AM.