Hi all,
I have 2 big problems but I just need to solve one to get the other solved too.

My first problem:
come out when I run a distribution upgrade of my Kali. On the startup I get something like "Warning CPU clock set on future" and the system start posting message about CPU timing ecc so the kernel doesn't load and the OS doesn't start.
I think maybe this is a problem of my CPU. Anyone have an idea about that?

The second problem:
I can use Kali without upgrade the distribution as well.. No problem... but... these are my system specifics:
4.3.0-kali1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.3.3-5kali4 (2016-01-13) x86_64 GNU/Linux
To run VMware or Virtualbox I need to install the linux-headers-4.3.0-kali1-amd64 but I can'f find them anywhere!
How can I solve this?
Searching with "apt search" or "apt-cache search" I only find linux headers for "4.9.0-kali3".... Nothing about "4,3,9-kali1" here and on the net too...

Please just help me to solve one of this problem so I can upgrade the distribution and have new version of kali ecc... or at least use old version and have linux-headers installed so I can use vm-tools ecc...

Ask me which information do u need to solve these problems and maybe tell me how to and where get them in case I don't know how ^^ Also please don't ask me to take the logs of the system when I get the problem with the CPU clock during boot process... Just because I re-installed a lot of time kali to figure out the problem, and to get the logs I need to unistall and re-install it again... But... if u are 100% sure that u can solve the problem with the logs ecc I will re-install it..

Thank you so much!!