Thread: Armitage say "The Parallel GC can not be combined with -XX:ParallelGCThreads=0"

Exclamation Armitage say "The Parallel GC can not be combined with -XX:ParallelGCThreads=0"

Hello everyone this is my first post and i hope this is correct section.Anyway this is my problem.I did clean kali linux 2017.1 installation to my HP Paviolion DV7 laptop.I saw few new updates and i updated but then i tried to start armitage.I open my terminal and write 1) service postgresql start 2) msfdb init and 3) armitage and my terminal say this: "The Parallel GC can not be combined with -XX:ParallelGCThreads=0" i don't have any clue what that means.Last 5 hours i been searching help on google and other forums but no.No any help.i reinstalled whole armitage/metasploit but still say that same message.I'm totally out of ideas.
    Here is my specs:
    Gnome Version 3.22.2
    Memory 7.0 GiB
    Processor AMD® A8-5550m apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics × 4
    Graphics AMD® Aruba
    Base System Kali GNU/Linux Rolling 64-bit
    Disk 61.7 GB

I have exactly the same problem after updating Kali two days ago.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by MRXMISX View Post
    Hello everyone this is my first post and i hope this is correct section.Anyway this is my problem.I did clean kali linux 2017.1 installation to my HP Paviolion DV7 laptop.I saw few new updates and i updated but then i tried to start armitage.I open my terminal and write 1) service postgresql start 2) msfdb init and 3) armitage and my terminal say this: "The Parallel GC can not be combined with -XX:ParallelGCThreads=0" i don't have any clue what that means.Last 5 hours i been searching help on google and other forums but no.No any help.i reinstalled whole armitage/metasploit but still say that same message.I'm totally out of ideas.
    Here is my specs:
    Gnome Version 3.22.2
    Memory 7.0 GiB
    Processor AMD® A8-5550m apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics × 4
    Graphics AMD® Aruba
    Base System Kali GNU/Linux Rolling 64-bit
    Disk 61.7 GB

Hey i erased my whole hdd and i installed Kali Linux Sana and now Armitage is working without Any problems.The sad thing is if i update my kali to newest im 99,9% sure that same problem/problems come back.The worst thing is that Armitgae is one of my most used program.I told my friends (who use kali) not to update their kali until that magic "The Parallel GC can not be combined with -XX:ParallelGCThreads=0" is fixed.