Thread: Kali linux and no wifi drivers?

Kali linux and no wifi drivers?

Hey guys so complete newbie here. I spent most of the day formatting and copying both ubuntu and kali linux into two separate usb drives so I can run the live on my MacBook Air. Everything runs fine, I restart my computer keep pressing alt/option it gives me a new boot device and I can run both kali and ubuntu with no problem. But I cannot get wifi. Wifi won't show up it won't do anything. When entering lspci I have : Broadcom limited BCM4360 802.11ac wireless network adapter (rev 03)
    When entering lspci -vnn I get the same but wireless network adapter [14e4:43a0] I don't plan on saving anything within the os. I want it to be as simple as I pick ubuntu or kali start from the drive and she's good to go. I've heard I might need to get a wireless network adapter such as the alfa? I'll respond back as frequently as possible. Any little thing is greatly appreciated thank you guys so much.
    Watchtower.

Hey brother, try these series of commands irrespective for the kali wifi drivers, irrespective of your hardware configuration:-

command one:-
    apt-get install linux-image-$(uname -r|sed 's,[^-]*-[^-]*-,,') linux-headers-$(uname -r|sed 's,[^-]*-[^-]*-,,') broadcom-sta-dkms

command two:-
    modprobe -r b44 b43 b43legacy ssb brcmsmac bcma

command three:-
    modprobe wl

command four:-
    reboot