Hello guys hope you're doing well

I have a issue with Raspberry Pi 3 + latest Kali linux version while using airodump-ng.
Currently I have a USB dongle model Ralink Technology, Corp. RT2870/RT3070 attached in.

Everything works great, monitor mode, I can also list all networks around me but using airodump-ng wlan1mon all wireless clients are set as "(not associated)", even if they are in fact connected.
I tried to make the same case using Ubuntu, but no problems happened there using the same USB wifi card, so using Ubunutu, I can see all routers / access points and all associated clients with their stations

I've already tried to dist-upgrade, update, fresh reinstall, always get the same issue.
Maybe is it something related to the driver, or a bug that should be filled to Raspberry pi log?

For the record:
- wpa_applicant / dhclient / NetworkManager were all "killed"
- wlan0 (built-in Broadcom 43430 wifi) was turned "down" to avoid conflicts
- rebooted / reinstalled / many times
- no significant log / syslog / error_log to look into, everthing seems to be working as it should..
- I can inject "deauth" over wifi and put disconnect currently connected wifi devices

You can see my output here
https://snag.gy/mitNbu.jpg

Do you guys know a fix for this issue?
Using Ubuntu it's fine, but i'd like to setup this tool on my RPI and make easier to transport in my car to grab handshakes when necessary

Thanks