Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: [HELP] How can I install Kali nethunter in a samsung s8?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    2017-Jun
    Posts
    1

    [HELP] How can I install Kali nethunter in a samsung s8?

    Hi friends,

    how can I install kali nethunter in a samsung s8?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    2017-Jul
    Posts
    1
    Last edited by harbinger; 2017-07-14 at 22:09. Reason: Removed youtube link.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    2017-Jul
    Posts
    4
    Your best bet is to be on cm13, rooted, install busybox, download and install the nethunter.apk and hope you can get the full chroot to install. I don't think the full .zip will work for you unless u do create your own kernel, but i'm not that far along yet so I can't help you. I can tell you that if you do at least get that to work, you'll need to purchase an external wifi adapter. Let us know!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    2017-Jan
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by h4sh3r View Post
    how can I install kali nethunter in a samsung s8?
    Samsung S8 isn't supported, neither official nor unofficial (or do I miss something?).

    Without a patched kernel you won't have external wifi, y-cable-support etc.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    2017-Oct
    Posts
    4
    I was able to get nethunter installed on my S8+ (G955U) tonight... was a bit different than I expected, but it's working fine now...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    2017-Jan
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kn0w1 View Post
    it's working fine now...
    Are you able to use external wifi adapters now?

    Nethunter is more than Apps + Chroot. The fun starts with a kernel patch, I think.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    2017-Oct
    Posts
    2
    Hi, i have installed it on my samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1, but everytime when i want to use a task the terminal wouldn't open, i have tried every terminal and also the custom made terminal that offensive security made. The other apps that came with nethunter working fine, only the nethunter itself will not function without the terminal. Maybe anybody knows a solution?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    2017-Oct
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrmnn View Post
    Are you able to use external wifi adapters now?

    Nethunter is more than Apps + Chroot. The fun starts with a kernel patch, I think.
    Yes, I am. If you want to know how I did this shoot me a PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    2017-Oct
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesVLD View Post
    Hi, i have installed it on my samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1, but everytime when i want to use a task the terminal wouldn't open, i have tried every terminal and also the custom made terminal that offensive security made. The other apps that came with nethunter working fine, only the nethunter itself will not function without the terminal. Maybe anybody knows a solution?
    This is likely due to an issue during installation. Shoot me a PM if you want some help.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    2018-Mar
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kn0w1 View Post
    Yes, I am. If you want to know how I did this shoot me a PM.
    You got PM

  11. #11
    Join Date
    2018-May
    Posts
    1
    What I did was install the GoogleWiz ROM (https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...bloat-t3750641) and installed the generic arm64 minimal through TWRP. Works fine! Did had to update the repository keys though: wget -q -O - https://archive.kali.org/archive-key.asc | apt-key add

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2018-01-15, 09:12
  2. Kali Nethunter on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 [n5110]
    By bombahero in forum Installing NetHunter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2017-08-20, 11:58
  3. install kali Nethunter on samsung galaxy 2 P5100
    By BlAd373 in forum ARM Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2017-02-23, 23:35
  4. Samsung G335H kali nethunter?
    By zakimah in forum Installing NetHunter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 10:00
  5. Nethunter on Samsung Galaxy S6?
    By v3rtig0 in forum NetHunter General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2016-09-19, 07:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •