I've been using BackTrack and now Kali for many years doing basic pen/failure/DDoS/etc. testing. I'm familar with Nmap, Metaslpoit/Armitage, SQLmap, Nessus, Wireshark, just to name very few, the list goes on and on. These are all great for what they do, but now I'm looking to get away from also needing to use Windows security/inventory reporting tools.

For example, I use RapidFire. Those familar with it know it's great for running the basic ComputerDataCollector and NetworkDataCollector from a machine using domain admin creditials. They have many other collectors tailored for HIPAA, PCI, SQL, Exchange, etc. Then being able to take those files and use their tool for compiling the data into reports using customizable templates, it's awesome.

What are the best Linux alternatives that are out there in terms of being free and not having expensive licensing like RadpiFire?

Also, RapidFire is cool for the types of reporting I mentioned, but I would like something a bit more robust when it comes to say auditing a firewall for the protocols and ports it's allowing from a given LAN. Again, I'm asking for something that can take it's results and really compile them into proper reports instead of right now using multiple tools and taking the results to build reports from scratch.

I'm looking to automate my process as much as possible when it comes to generating "close-to-deliverable" reports that can be used as part of a TVRA.

Thanks! Plus I'm sure a thread like this will help others who could benifit from tools like this as well, if they exist in OpenSource form for Linux GNU licensing.