Hello,

i need urgent help here. i recently installed kali linux on USB . my hd has win7 on it. whileinstalling kali i created 2 partitions on d usb drive and installed it on usb..while installing i remember encrypting the whole system with truecrypt. also i was required to plug in the usb everytime i want to start my pc. Everything was fine and one of my friends in my absence deleted the contents of usb and copied some movies(he did not format the drive). now my system will not start i am getting NON SYSTEM DIS ERROR i think its not even detecting my hd. i plug in the usb which i had installed kali on to another laptop which has BT5 installed on it and i can see 2 partitions and there is a lot of data in 1partion for linux....when i plug in this usb to my pc i get continuous error of isolinux.bin missing or corrupt....

i want my hd data back as its very imp. for me and i read a lot about truecrypt and its rescue disk i do not remember saving any iso anywhere..

i have attempted to boot from cd N for any other bootable media [live cd / os disk] its not working either...

plz help