Hi.
I'm new at this so please bear with me.
I want to install Nethunter as a secondary rom with my current stock LineageOS 7.1 rom. Have the ability to separately boot into Lineageos or Nethunter. I have a rooted OPO phone using SuperSu. Have flashed LineageOS replacing my cm12 rom.

Currently have Debian Linux installed/running smoothly on my XPS13 laptop using external aircard TP-Link-TL-WN722N .

Now I want to enter the same Linux packet injection commands using my OnePlus One phone.

Purposed Installation steps for Nethunter – a) MultiManger, b) BusyBox, c) Nethunter zip + NetHunter kernel zip.
(Q) Are the above, the correct steps getting Nethunter installed on my OPO phone as a secondary ROM?
(Q) Are there 2 Nethunter zip files to be installed or just one?
(Q) Does anyone have a link to the latest ROM NetHunter zip files.
(Q) I don't need to re-flash LineageOS again correct?

My installed OPO aircard doesn't support monitor mode. I will be using TP-Link-TL-WN722N.
(Q) Has anybody used TP-Link-TL-WN722N for monitor mode on your phone.
(Q) Do I need to buy a Y Host OTG cable to connect my phone+External aircard dongle?
(Q) Has anybody tried the aireplay-ng (D authenticate) command with NetHunter, I read this command is not working?

(Q) Finally are their any Official set of instructions getting Nethunter installed, connected and running on OPO Phones.

Thanks.
TC.