I have a Sager NP8157 that is running a 256GB nvme SSD with Windows 10 on it, and a 2TB HDD. I am trying to install Kali Linux onto the Hard drive and keep on getting this error:

"Unable to install GRUB in dummy
Executing 'grub-install dummy' failed.
This is a fatal error."

So naturally I turned to the Internet for help and found this post: https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...l-dummy-failed

I don't understand how to do the fix from the link in that post and when I tried to do the fix within the post itself on about the 5th line of code I get an error, this is the 5th line of the code:

mount /dev/sda* /mnt/boot/efi

the output error I get is:

mount: mount point /mnt/boot/efi doesn't exist

All of the rest of the code lines leading up to there worked except for this one. I don't know why it refuses to install the GRUB boot loader. I'm not sure if the EFI partition on the SSD is screwing with it or if there is no EFI partition on the HDD even though it says there is. If this is related my HDD that I am trying to install Kali on has 5 partitions the first two are Microsoft Reserved and Microsoft basic data, the third is the EFI System, the fourth is the Linux File System, and the fifth is the Linux Swap space. Any help is much appreciated.