Hello users,
I have downloaded Kali linux 2017.1 64bit iso,made USB with win32DiskImager, booted into USB, selected graphical install.
Exactly as many users in this forum i think have done.
The problem is that after i put in the root and pass it freezes at the grey login image, only the cursor showing and not moving.
Tried a lot , even purging the nvidia*->nvidia*.

Kali Version - Kali 2017.1 – 25th April, 2017 – The first 2017 Kali Rolling release. Kernel 4.9, Gnome 3.22. - latest, yesterday downloaded.
Kali Architecture - 64 bit pc version
Specific hardware models you are having trouble with (if relevant) - ASUS i7 6700hq, Nvidia 950, 8gb, ssd, has win10 installed( wanting to run dual boot )
Any visible error messages you are getting - just as it is described above.
Any additional relevant logs and information as described in the Kali Troubleshooting documentation - I haven;t found in description a error similar to this, and the other people responses to a far similar problem to this haven;t work on me, so it is a new error to my knowalge and source of information. Reffering to logs, ASK for them an i will provide. I don;t know yet how to understand them and provice a solution on my own since i haven't learned so much OS material. This means i am counting on your knowlage to help solving this problem. Thanks in advance fot the time spent and kind soul !!!

So i hope you could offer a solution for me !
Thank you in advance!