Hi.
I am currently using vnc viewer to launch Nethunter on my OnePlus One Android phone. Connect via localhost 127.0.0.1:5901.
For the purpose of editing network connections for my environment, I launch Nethunter using vnc viewer then will do a one-time enable of “ Networking” option in propertites. This requires, right clicking on Network Manager icon to bring up it's propreties window.

A local network connection, must be on before i set “Networking”. To accomplish this, I have usb OTG cable plugged to OPO phone & external adapter TP-Link-TL-WN722N.
If I unplug TP-Link-TL-WN722N and use a mouse to right click the NM icon, the Networking option will be grayed out.

I tried both long press touch & holding Cntl + F10 on the Network Manager icon without success. It will not open the properties window.

Is there anyway I can initiate a right click command without a mouse using the vnc viewer keyboard or install a user friendly Terminal or keyboard software tool?

Terminla Emulator and Nethunter keyboard doesn't help, I need a GUI terminal with workspace.

VNC Viewer for remote: V3.3.0.028438
Nethunter 3.15
kernel 3.4.1

Thanks.