Thread: download problem for kali-linux-2017.1-amd64.iso !! download crashed :(

Angry download problem for kali-linux-2017.1-amd64.iso !! download crashed :(

after i heard about the release of kali-linux-2017.1 i was super exited to download so i buy cellular data to download it . and first time its failed to download after 70 % its complete waste of 2 GB data and my money too . then i try second time because i though its my isp ,s problem . so i change my sim and try again and its failed too. so now i desperately need a solution . like a bangladeshi server or somthing else . ohh my net speed was 60-80 kb though i have full bar 3G net
    here are the screenshot .
    error.jpgerror2.jpgspeed.jpgUntitled.jpg
    info,s here:
    download manager : xdm 6.0
    download link :

cdimage.kali.org/kali-2017.1/kali-linux-2017.1-amd64.iso ( i start with this link but its changed to this : http://ftp.yzu.edu.tw/Linux/kali-ima...17.1-amd64.iso ) is it ok ?

download speed : 70-80 KB ... sometimes 20 KB .. ( though i try to get it with a lot of patient...but after failed ...its painfull...
    speedtest speed : download speed 2 Mbps and upload speed 1.5 Mbps ..
    if any bangladeshi here i request them to upload this iso in bdix connected ftp like naturalbd ....
    i don,t know if this post are right for this place .. but i need attention of the admin of kali website
    thanks for reading and any help is greatly appreciated.

The problem is with the downloader. You can see in the screenshot, it is crashing. Download bittorrent client and use this torrent link to download kali: https://images.offensive-security.co...-amd64.torrent
    Last edited by _defalt; 2017-09-04 at 10:34.