Thread: KLCP Certification

KLCP Certification

Anyone preparing for the exam? I know it is quite new and I'm having a hard time finding some practice question for it and people to talked with.

NOTE: Dumps topics are not allowed here. I'm not a fan of dumps, just want to get a feel of the possible questions

The KLCP is on my to-do list, but haven't gone through much of the documentation yet. I would concentrate on the end of chapter exercises, and make sure you have a complete understanding of them.

Obvious reply, I know...but I think that's the best summation of getting prepared for the exam

Thanks grid I've seen it though I was hoping for more exercises

There's actually a whole bunch of exercises if you check the online version of the book, here - https://kali.training/introduction/k...revealed-book/
    Check the menu, you'll see some "EX" chapters...which signify exercises...
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 3.31.00 PM.jpg
    Want to learn to use the Kali Linux operating system? Check out the free Kali book and course at https://kali.training

Hey there- entirely- started preparing for it as soon as I saw it was being offered. I've generally been taking it very slow, and just focusing on practicing the skills and commands described in each chapter. This will be my third cert, and I think it might be a little more difficult because of the fact that it's just recently come out, and there aren't nearly as many resources available for it.

As of now, I haven't been able to find any practice tests on transcender or cbt nuggets- I would recommend reading each chapter in details and rendering a lot of the information presented in lists to flash cards, and make habit of practicing all the skills described and commands associate therein. I've honestly just been using kali as a persistent os, and attempting to get as comfortable as I can with the os- I knew it was going to be a slow burn cert because of the lack of online resources, but I think it's well worth it as a place to start really getting to intimately know the operating system.

Hope I helped >.>

Thanks cyWisp for your inputs. Same here, I was looking for it since it was announced early this year. I'm actually a network guy that's why I'm kind of asking how would they approach the test like is it more of commands, theory, customizing the image and such. Though I know same basic Linux commands, still this would be beneficial since I'm preparing for OSCP as well