Thread: Any word on a galaxy S8+ being used with Kali? I know it's early to ask

Any word on a galaxy S8+ being used with Kali? I know it's early to ask

So has anyone heard of anyone getting Kali onto a s8+ successfully. I'm considering going from just using it in tantum with my Pi and PC to trying to get it installed. Got an unlock assured. This would mean world to my work. Snapdragon with Kali on top of my rpi3. I could make my customers aware of how easy it is and hopefully enlighten them and make some money doing it. But mainly I just love doing this, if there's any chance let me know plz answers are pretty scarce. Even If I can get any form on it and download a few tools to compliment my Pi and PC. I do this for fun mainly i work a 9-5 but this is my passion finally going back and forgetting the organic chem and getting my certifications at first then possibly grad school if it's in the books for me. Honestly doesn't matter, but any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if you already figured this out - but I managed to successfully install Kali-Nethunter on my SM-G955U S8+ tonight. If you need help shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how I did it.

I know this is my first post on here - but I ran across yours doing some research tonight and figured I'd give you a shout.

Screenshot_20171001-025636.jpgScreenshot_20171001-025914.jpgScreenshot_20171001-025953.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kn0w1 View Post
    I'll let you know how I did it.
    Please let everybody here know how you did it!

I can't see much on your screenshots. You did not patch the kernel?

Installing Busybox and the Nethunter apps and loading the Chroot should work on (nearly?) every rooted Android device.
    Last edited by mstrmnn; 2017-10-02 at 17:44.

I would also like to know how thats working for you... i have a Galaxy S8 Active ive been debating on throwing in the mix

I know this post is old but im just hoping that lets you work out all the kinks lol because
    I would also like to know how thats working for you... i have a Galaxy S8 Active ive been debating on throwing in the mix....