Hello. I could use some good advice with choosing an good tablet for usage with NH, it should be fast and preferably with big screen . Guys I really did research into this, but there are some blind spots which I do not understand (at below).

There are two tablets in which I am interested of purchasing for use with NH:

1) nVidia Shield K1 (no LTE): Cons - small screen, no LTE, and LTE versions are not easily available in markets. Pros: Well documented installation for beginners in XDA forums. Cheap, fast and powerful.
  • Chipset: Nvidia Tegra K1
  • CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A15

2) Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016 SM-T585): Cons - not officially supported by NH... Pros - Cheap, Big screen, fast.
  • OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
  • Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa
  • CPU: Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)

WiFi dongle: TP-Link TL-WN722N

Personally I like "Galaxy Tab A 10.1" more, cause I like this specific tablet. But is it REALLY possible to get NH tools up and running on this tablet?

----------------------------------------------------

My BIGGEST question: I see Google is filled with tutorials such as "Universal install guide for Kali Net Hunter for Android" or "Install Kali Nethunter on ANY Android" - what is the catch here, if you can install it on "ANY Android" - then why do you need specific chipsets / models of tablets and stuff?

Can someone please help me understand?

Do you need these specific tablets such as Shield K1, Nexus 5, 7, 9, 10, when you install full "NH ROM" ?

Can I install the "NH tools" on "any Android", and get an fully functional Kali shell which allows modification of external MAC, hostname, commands like apt-get and software like aircrack wifite etc. ?

What is the big PRO that you get for using NH ROM? Is this the only way to get NH running on tablet? From my research: It is not the only way, so this makes me confused.

Thank you guys!