Good afternoon,

For some time now I have been trying to install Kali on my laptop but there is no way.
I use Ubuntu 16.04 on my laptop without any problem and my intention was to install a dual boot with Kali and Ubuntu. I tried to install unsuccessfully, so I tried to completely remove all operating systems, install Kali first and then install Ubuntu, but when I tried to install Kali on the computer, it also gave me the same error.

For testing I tried to install Kali in VirtualBox on the desktop PC, (which also use Ubuntu 16.04) and I'm having the same error. The truth is that I am a bit confused, because I have always installed any Linux distribution anywhere, that is, on the desktop PC, laptop or virtual box, but this gives me errors.

Normally when installing any Linux distribution, I do the partitioning myself, but after the errors, I tried to select the beginner mode for the system to partition me but still I still have the same problem.

The error of the iso I discard because the sha256sum, apart, I have downloaded it twice to make sure of everything.

Thank you

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16o...pFMj2jqB6cBHvi

P.D.:
Attached a link with the images of the errors in the 3 installation modes

If I launch the LiveCD mode, it works perfectly, but I would like to have the operating system installed on the computer.