Thread: Nethunter device Recommendations

Nethunter device Recommendations

Hi all,

I have been playing around with Nethunter for a while (currently with an old Nexus 7 Grouper) I have quickly discovered whilst it does work for any kind of long term use its probably not the best so i`m looking for something which is officially supported and isnt going to be an absolute headache to get working.

I`d like to stick with a tablet rather than a phone and reading around it seems the Nexus 9 is the best to go for. Would be interested in others experiences and views on if this would be a good device to go for. I already have an OTG cable and wifi and bluetooth adapters I bought for use with my Nexus 7.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs78 View Post
    Hi all,

I have been playing around with Nethunter for a while (currently with an old Nexus 7 Grouper) I have quickly discovered whilst it does work for any kind of long term use its probably not the best so i`m looking for something which is officially supported and isnt going to be an absolute headache to get working.

I`d like to stick with a tablet rather than a phone and reading around it seems the Nexus 9 is the best to go for. Would be interested in others experiences and views on if this would be a good device to go for. I already have an OTG cable and wifi and bluetooth adapters I bought for use with my Nexus 7.

Thanks
    Only you can make your own decisions. Nexus 9 has a larger screen than nexus 7.I own one. I find It ok.

I have had some experience with an oneplus 3t device, but because of new android update, was "forced" to re-install whole smartphone, i'd was working somewhat perfectly to my knowledge, when you get to know the tricks and things that you had to vary about. as an example, everytime i had to use kali shell, id had to restart twice or 3 times before it would behave as a normal smartphone again. The only thing that i felt alittle sad about, was the kernel that didn't support usb-droid support, and i really REALLY wanted that, for kali live media, and hiren's bootcd media.

So now i am looking for a secondary smartphone/tablet/phablet that people would recommend for the smoothest running of Kali NetHunter.

Any suggestions ?