Thread: Appearing black screen while booking then showing error resetting rsc0 after gpu hang

Appearing black screen while booking then showing error resetting rsc0 after gpu hang

I have HP notebook 15-AC647TU which one has Intel® Pentium® Quad Core N3700 with Intel® HD Graphics (1.6 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores).8GB RAM / 500GB HDD|Windows 10.Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices. To know more about my laptop visit here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05030913

Whenever I try to boot kali Linux(any version) in my notebook either using live persistence usb or by installing kali on my HDD, I am facing same error both time and the error is that after finishing initial booting when time comes to appear log in screen that time only cursor is displayed after sometime it is also disappeared and the error is showing that

resetting rcs0 after gpu hang.

But i have dual booted my laptop with Ubuntu Linux with windows 10 and it is successfully running on my laptop.But kali is not booting on laptop.
    Can somebody help me out of this?

Try to check your BIOS GPU configuration !!
    See if it ain't trying to boot another monitor or external source for video display.