I always set my icon appearance setting to Vibrancy-Kali-Dark. Well, the icons are changed into Vibrancy-Kali-Dark theme at first. But whenever I turn off my computer and open it, one or more of the icons in the side bar are changed into other icon themes rather than Vibrancy-Kali-Dark. When I check the "Appearance" setting in tweak tool, I found out that the icon theme setting is still set to "Vibrancy-Kali-Dark" and doesn't change. This is the problem with the sidebar icons only. The icon appearances in other places are still in Vibrancy-Kali-Dark theme. If I want to fix that, I always have to change the icon appearance to other theme first and then immediately change it back to Vibrancy-Kali-Dark and this is the only way the sidebar icons will take effect. I have to do it every single time whenever I open my computer and fire up Kali. It is really bothersome to do it now and then. I want to know if there are any other ways to fix my problem. By the way, my Kali Linux version is 2018.2 (Rolling) 64 bits. The gnome tweak tool version is 3.26.4. You can see my tweak tool settings in the image below.