Hello guys
At first I want to says that my English is not native so if I have any errors excuse me please
I want to install just Kali Linux 2018.2 without any existing OS but I have problems every guide about UEFI installation is related to Dual-Boot but I don't want this
I want to install my OS with GPT layout and UEFI mode
I am able to create a bootable device and boot it in UEFI mode but when I am done the installation process and proceed to restarting my device to boot Kali from my HDD device , it says that "No bootable device was found"
I already tried different ways of bootabling my USB drive to boot installation from but no results (In some cases it didn't recognize the USB at all because it was Legacy but my device is UEFI)
Finally I created my bootable USB this way:
GPT partition scheme for UEFI
by using "dd" instead of "ISO File" ("ISO File" mode didn't recognized by installer and required a device to load files from it)
Now I created partitions in this way:
1- 150GB for "/"
2- 10GB for Swap
3- 1GB for EFI (bootable flag is ON)
4- and the rest left unallocated
but again no results
Even I tested to give over the partitioning part to installer it self but again no results (It also created the same way (EFI-Swap- /) but it used tho whole space of my HDD)
Somthing that I didn't test was adding the EFI folder and the files because it is already exist (with one directory in EFI folder which is "boot" and 2 files inside that directory which are "bootia32.efi" and "bootia64.efi" but "grub.cfg" and others are outside EFI folder in the "boot" folder of the parent directory)
Now I will be so grateful if someone can help me to install it in right way