Thread: How to restore chroot to minimal mode

How to restore chroot to minimal mode

I have Nethunter on a nexus 5. I tried installing every part of Kali onto it through commands, but didn't realize I didn't have enough space on the phone. The install failed eventually, because I ran out of space, so now I'm stuck with no space and all the stuff that already installed but didn't finish. Basically, I'm trying to delete the files it downloaded so I can have some space on the phone, I had around 8 GB used before and now I've got like 14.5 GB used. I've looked through the file manager system trying to find a huge file but I can't find anything, I tried removing the chroot and as far as I can tell it didn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Traviolio212 View Post
    I have Nethunter on a nexus 5. I tried installing every part of Kali onto it through commands, but didn't realize I didn't have enough space on the phone. The install failed eventually, because I ran out of space, so now I'm stuck with no space and all the stuff that already installed but didn't finish. Basically, I'm trying to delete the files it downloaded so I can have some space on the phone, I had around 8 GB used before and now I've got like 14.5 GB used. I've looked through the file manager system trying to find a huge file but I can't find anything, I tried removing the chroot and as far as I can tell it didn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated.
    apt-get remove kali-linux-all
    easy to start; hard to finish