Thread: Kali Linux Surface Laptop Keyboard not worrking

Kali Linux Surface Laptop Keyboard not worrking

Hi, So I have this Surface laptop(not surface pro or surface book, a surface laptop) and I decided to download Kali Linux on it. I'm using a live USB to run it and everything works until i try and type something. The mouse and everything works except for the keyboard, which is unresponsive. I've tried using a USB keyboard but that doesn't work either, and I've spent almost an entire day racking the internet, but there's nothing for the Surface Laptop.

I have a surface laptop with an i5 processor, 8gb RAM 256gb Storage and I'm suing a GB USB drive.

Any Help is appreciated!

Also experiencing these issues

Quote Originally Posted by DespicableMonkey View Post
    Hi, So I have this Surface laptop(not surface pro or surface book, a surface laptop) and I decided to download Kali Linux on it. I'm using a live USB to run it and everything works until i try and type something. The mouse and everything works except for the keyboard, which is unresponsive. I've tried using a USB keyboard but that doesn't work either, and I've spent almost an entire day racking the internet, but there's nothing for the Surface Laptop.

I have a surface laptop with an i5 processor, 8gb RAM 256gb Storage and I'm suing a GB USB drive.

Any Help is appreciated!
    I'm also trying to run Kali Linux from a live USB on my surface. My keyboard isn't working at all. I can only interact by using the touch screen. Very frustrating!