So i've been messing around with installing nethunter on my Nexus 5X.Firstly i found the unofficial nougat build for my device with modified kernel and after i flashed it,wifi-hotspot is showing "error" and is not starting.I tried with different roms and different kernels but same problem specifically on NOUGAT.
Then i tried with oreo rom and generic rootfs and zesty kernel for oreo.After this however both works but arises other problems like MTP is not running nor the nethunter itself ruuning well.I tried both on custom roms and official factory images.Also on oreo flashing the nethunter zip doesn't install any apps.
After this i cloned the official nethunter repo and tried the official build method:

python build.py -d bullhead --nougat --rootfs full [with and without kernel]
python build.py -d bullhead --oreo --rootfs full [with and without kernel]

Both makes no diffrences to the previous errors.Still the same problems.

So in nutshell if i flash nougat kernel whether unofficial,nightly build or built from official repo, it causes wifi hotspot to stop working.
If i flash the oreo one built from official repo or the zesty kernel from xda , usb-keyboard fully stops working and also the nethunter is not running well.
I'm desperate for any help!!
this is my first forum post so i apologize for any mistakes.
And please do respond.Any help would be appreciated.
Thankss!!!!