Hello there . So these days i have been trying to install KALI LINUX version 2018.4 on my pc in my HDD which is a ---> HP Pavilion 06 . it's a 32 bit operation.
So i download the HTTP file from the kali linux official site and i made it as a bootable usb device with "win32diskmanager", and then i rebooted my pc and opened the usb as a boot manager and then i try to install as a "Graphical Install" and then i run into this problem that it won't seem to let me go throught , i've tried over 5+ methods around the internet and it seems that nothing will work , and i most likely think its my pc problem , so i thought i could ask you guys if u can solve anything.
So i booted all the way until i run into this problem that it says , "Detect and Mount CD-ROM" and for 1 second it loads and then it will give me a blank white screen with just the kali topline like this here ->
:kali problem.jpg this right here , this is the problem that it got me pulling my hair out from stress i can't seem to go throught this never.
please if you could help me i would appreciate it so much ♥ HAVE A NICE DAY ^_^.