Thread: One Of The Biggest Kali Error ???

One Of The Biggest Kali Error ???

Hey Guys ...I have posted similar threads earlier regarding to
    installation errors.
    I found similar cases regarding to this but I didn't get useful solution.i tried every possible way ..I tried google/ YouTube,thread solution ,blogs ,some commands etc etc but all those try didn't solve my issue .

My issue is regarding to dual boot Kali on my machine !!
    I am using Dell 7567 Inspiron gaming laptop which has no CD/DVD RW. It has two drives :
    One is SSD of 128 gb which is purely occupied by windows and
    another is 1 tb hard drive .
    Both have partition format of GPT.

I want to boot Kali on my hdd (1TB)....so for this I assign a partition of 60 GB. Also I downloaded official Kali Linux latest gnome 64 bit iso.
    To make bootable USB I used Windiskmanager32 and Rufus ..both latest version.
    Firstly I tried to make USB using Rufus in ISO mode but this method didn't work because it stuck onto "mount CD ROM" error ...which I can't bypass . See my first thread for details
    https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...ON-in-DD-Mode-!!

Therefore I drop this ISO mode ....Now talking about DD Mode.

I tried in DD mode(by both Rufus and Windiskmanager32) ....Kali installed successfully without a single issue
    But when I enter login credentials and press enter it gets freezes (not able to reach desktop).... the only option available is to reach recovery mode.

I tried to boot Kali again and again....no outcome

But once I make bootable USB using RUFUS and I select partition scheme as GPT and DD Mode..
    I select boot method as uefi. After installing kali..I was surprised to see the gnome desktop.but later when I poweroff the machine it gets freeze and I end up turning off PC using switch ...see my second thread for details
    https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...boot-poweroff-!!!

After this I start my PC again but I won't be able to reach desktop(I enter login credentials and press enter it gets freeze).
    I tried to enter recovery mode and I update grub ..but nothing works
    I tried apt update && apt dist-upgrade but it has very slow speed ..I waited long more than 6 hours for 2 GB update but ended up without completion.....although my internet has very good downloading speed ..I tried to update sources.list but it didn't boost up downloing speed.

I tried to used this method (RUFUS,GPT,DD) again and again and ended up booting Kali many times but I didn't reach to desktop....

many times I tried windiskmanager32 but windiskmanager32 doesn't give choice to select partition scheme.

In all these cases I won't able to boot Kali on my machine ...

Is this problem of partition scheme ..should I change my hdd format from GPT to MBR????
    I didn't do this yet because my hdd has lots of data

Is this problem of ISO file .....does 64 bit Kali iso won't work???

PC has RAM of 8 GB ,do I need swap partition???

Do I need other bootable USB making software???

P.S: In all the cases when I enter into graphical installation my touchpad doesn't work but my external USB mouse works .

I tried to boot same iso file on VM machine, touchpad working fine

What should I do ....... sorry for long writing ,I tried to define things on my best
    Thanks for your time ....!!!

PicsArt_02-14-07.06.41.jpg

Kali boot menu in VM Ware

Vs

Kali boot menu using bootable usb

You should see my boot menu of kali.

i recently installed kali light on dual boot and it worked fine , i also used rufus to write the iso on an sd card , but when rufus says that needs to get some files on the web because the dd is linux , you should block it , write in dd mode without rufus updated files .
    the iso mode basically rufus extracts the iso of kali and write file by file , while in dd mode it writes the image as it is with the boot that image already have .
    All isos from kali are bootable , this means that do not need any aditional boot creation .
    Then in the end install grub on sda and everything will work fine .

Any link please?? To see boot menu..

I tried iso but as I mention, every time I got an error see this thread https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...ON-in-DD-Mode-

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KHgditP

Heres my laptop boot menu.