Hello All,
I Have a Dell XPS 8900
Intel(R) Core i7(TM)-6700
Nvidia GeForce GT 730

I'm trying to install kali linux in dual boot with windows 10 (already install in my computer). I first figured out some errors at the begining of the installation due to UEFI boot. And now installation process is completed, but when trying to boot up thats the problem really start and I got some errors and when looking at dmesg I can
"Bluetooth hci0: failed to load" and
"tpm_crb MSFT0101:00: [Firmware Bug]: ACPI region does not cover the entire command/response buffer. [mem 0xfed40000-0xfed4087f flags 0x200] vs fed40080 f80"

On Grub menu I pressed "e" and on linux line I add "pcie_aspm=off nouveau.modeset=0"
but for those two above errors I opened a terminal, I created a file blacklist.conf in /etc/apt/ and blacklist btusb and tpm_crb and then rebooted again.
And I also ran command "dhclient eth0" to allow my computer to be connected to internet, then performed the following command in order to update some packages.
I update the souce.list file according to recommendations of the official web site the run "apt-get update" apt-get Upgrade and apt dist-upgrade.
After I rebooted, but from now the when rebooting Kali does not start at all and stay stuck with message "Started update UTMP about System Runlevel changes".
I first tried "apt-get -f install" and rebooted again but same problem.
Secondly, I tried "apt-get autoremove gnome-core gnome-shell gnome-session" and "apt-get autoremove gnome-core gnome-shell gnome-session", then rebooted but same problem.
And when searching again on Internet, It seems like this is due to Nvidia card. And when checking file /var/log/X.org.0.log for some errors, I could see below suspected messages:

(EE): Failed to load module "nv" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) [drm] Failed to open DRM device for pci:0000:01:00.0:-19
(EE) open /dev/dri/card0: No such file or directory

And I also checked the status by running command: systemctl status systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
here is a part of the output:
Loaded; loaded (/lib/systemd/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service; static; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: Inactive (dead)
process: 9801 ExecStart=/lib/systemd/systemd-update-utmp runlevel (code=exited, status=0/success)

And when searching on internet nothing very clear, and I have no more ideas about this current issue

So please, can you help me to better understand and to fix this issue.

Best Regards.