I got my Gemini PDA in the mail yesterday and I will say I really like the form factor, keyboard layout, and the battery seems good. Getting everything set up from the setup guide was easy.

Question 1) - It seems the kernel on this image is very old (3.18.41), I am guessing it can't be upgraded?
Question 2) - I can't get the internal WLAN to go into monitoring mode. I can't even use lspci to look at what chipset it is. Any ideas - debugs below?
Question 3) - When running apt dist-update, after reboot you can not get back into the GUI. I saw somewhere else this is an issue with systemd and might be fixed down the road?
Question 4) - When running ip addr there are over 34 devices. Not sure what these all are, but when running airmom-ng it keeps asking, "Found phy0 with no interface assigned, would you like to assign one to it?". And the same for phy1. What is phy0?
Question 5) - Do you think it would be possible to use the 4g data and voice inside Kali linux?

When running `airmon start wlan0`
Code:
Ethtool failed....
Only Mac 80211devices on kernel 2.6.33 or higher are officially supported by airmon.
When running `sudo ip link set wlan1 down && sudo iw dev wlan1 set type monitor`
Code:
command failed: Operation not supported (-95)
Thanks!