Thread: Is not reading the SSD-Day 8 of Installing Kali

Angry Is not reading the SSD-Day 8 of Installing Kali

I am trying to dual boot Windows 10 and Kali Linux and the First problem faced by me is the installer goes complete blank after "establishing DHCP connection" no matter whether I choose wireless or wired connection.
    I skip this step by not connecting to the internet at all.I'd still like to know how I can work this out.
    The second problem is installer doesn't read the SSD.
    My windows 10 is installed in the SSD and I want to install Linux in HDD, given that my UEFI boot loader is in SSD I can't mark it during the partition process because the SDD drives are not shown there(should I not force UEFI installation),plus if in a case I want to install my Linux in SSD what should I do.
    The third problem is the "executing of grub_install dummy failed".The grub fails to install and I skip this step finally installing my Linux, but I have to mount it using live which fails and I am back to windows opening.
    System specs:Asus TUF 505
    i7-8750H @2.2 GHz ,GTX 1050Ti
    8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD , 256GB SSD,Windows 10

1) Skip connecting to the internet step.
    2) Make sure in your UEFI settings, storage configuration is set to AHCI. If it is set to IDE, then you have to Install both Windows and Kali after switching to AHCI otherwise Windows will not boot.
    3) Grub dummy failed error comes when grub is already installed in your EFI partition.

Delete grub from there by mounting EFI partition in Kali live boot.

mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
    nautilus /mnt/Boot/EFI/Kali

Delete grub.efi from there and reinstall Kali.