Thread: Kali install on Dell Chromebook 11 3180.. PLEASE HELP!!

Kali install on Dell Chromebook 11 3180.. PLEASE HELP!!

I have scoured and exhausted every place I could search for help in installing Kali on my Dell Chromebook 11 2mg ram 16gig hd but can find nothing on it. I have seen the ARM's for chromebook (HP, etc) but I am not sure which one to use IF ANY as none of them are specific for a Dell. My technical level on this subject would be classified as NOOB but if anyone can guide me in the right direction, I am pretty resourceful. In closing thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by meckhart View Post
    I have scoured and exhausted every place I could search for help in installing Kali on my Dell Chromebook 11 2mg ram 16gig hd but can find nothing on it. I have seen the ARM's for chromebook (HP, etc) but I am not sure which one to use IF ANY as none of them are specific for a Dell. My technical level on this subject would be classified as NOOB but if anyone can guide me in the right direction, I am pretty resourceful. In closing thank you.
    The Dell Chromebook 11 is an Intel Celeron machine, not an ARM device, so the way I do the ARM ones won't work. You would probably want to look into something like the instructions to install Arch on it, and modify them to use Kali. https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dell_Chromebook_11