Thread: Razor phone 2

Razor phone 2

I know the only attempt I've made is on a phone I dont think even people knowing there stuff got a note 8 otg'n. Bla bla it's way old physically perfect but my only otg phones are few nexus 5 I picked cheep know knowing they were giving away a soft brick.ive decided on the razor 2 when I'm paid Thursday. She assured me the otg did beter then work and gave me link to kernal source. I know my capabilities I'm gonna attempt. But say it's on the do not side (yoda). Anyone willing to help
    I hone have much but have a few bucks in crypto. If I need to use. Literally 3.50 usd so not a big bribe

No bribe required, I'll give you a hand for free ;-)
    I don't have one of those babies for testing but why don't you get it started and post here if you get stuck anywhere?

Right on. Just the person I was hoping for since yours is the only versions of kali I've ever used. Since I came across whitedome and ordered a gpd pocket immediately. (Still haven't ever got sticky fingers to work but haven't tried in awhile all my pies doing other stuff right now I knew less last time I tried sorry off topic) Having no knowledge it took some time to install actually I have your old parrot os on it now. Phone still in mail. Very much appreciate your help.

pretty much once i hit a donino they all go down im to verbose. . but im not sure if i went to far back. since i have the kernal source. but started poprting nh page. under getting started .the first sentance.Let's assume that you've already followed the directions on the main GitHub page.now that takes you to the old hub page that sends you to the new lab page. now i knew then put on my sith robe. gonna need the force. so said 9iguess here cone this again. the next part says need kernel cool i got it. from boxxing samsung for yuears its mine im alowed to change. they still dont agree to these guys with a devopete section how to unlock bootloaded to root to the firmwae and kernel.still in mail i already like bettter then my note 8 that replaced the 7 that replaced the 3 your example. well i have kernal skip to kernal page.alright then it got in my head i needed the toolcain then bo back run those cmands the next one u use the noe 3 example but dont say part of cmd is the note 3 parti replace i do see now u did say and i guessed right. then anoer eror well i was in wrong folder. weel lets try what i just saw i did wrong just fowlow thye force to the corect folder ( am i in the cloned folder or the kenel folder. or off planet already?i these one i saw on xda but i would like keep doggy padling before i say here i cant swimand ive been at this a couple years. with wanting more then 12mb ram the tmoble htc wing had. xda got me 24bm. way before andiod i still have it it blue velet well soft blue. i never had a chance to ask how. the were dozezns diferent roms a day us old men reminece dont notice sry

Drivers ADD: simple install script for easy udev configurations on *nix systems.

ill immortal for not understanding. thoght it was insuting . im a system

Well I got nowhere on this. The phones here. I'm gonna root it. And all the good new fun stuff. I need to learn this but learning on an already done tested one. I doubt you have time to hold my hand can I ask you to do this one. As you can see I'm a bad tyoer

Quote Originally Posted by re4son View Post
    No bribe required, I'll give you a hand for free ;-)
    I don't have one of those babies for testing but why don't you get it started and post here if you get stuck anywhere?
    I meat to say lasytcpost here. I'm asking to plz do this one. I realy dont want to mess up. I literally never got past the Gemini resale date still working. And that was before even at the flash stage. I think it's a tumor

OK, let's head over to

https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...ne-2-Live-feed

and work on it together.

I've got already some questions for you.