Thread: What IP should I use for setoolkit?

What IP should I use for setoolkit?

Hi, I have Kali Linux 2019.2 64-bit on VMware and Windows 10 Host. I'm trying to use setoolkit. I'm following Videos on pluralsight. I'm testing my Gmail with the google site template. I installed Thunderbird. I can get it to find my credentials with the link on the Kali VM Firefox browser. It doesn't work when I try it on my Host. On Windows, I click my test link and it tries to connect to my Kali VM IP. Edge says it can't connect. Nothing shows up in my Kali setoolkit terminal. I tried ifconfig and searched for my public IP also. It doesn't connect on Windows 10 Host or my iPhone. Nothing in setoolkit. Only works in Kali VM. So what should I use for the IP? For my connect back? I'm using NAT. Bridged doesn't work right now (won't connect to Internet.) Should I create a VMware adapter? Or use one? What about Live CD? I have a 128GB Kali Persistence USB. I wouldn't be able to test on my USB. I'd have to create a Windows VM. I can do that and delete when I'm done. Or try my iPhone. So how do I get my setoolkit links to connect back to my IP and terminal? Please reply. Thanks

Anyone? How do I connect back? To setoolkit? I tried my default IP and my Public IP.