Thread: The Store seems to be empty..

Unhappy The Store seems to be empty..

Hi Guys,

I downloaded and started the Nethunter App Store app on my android...
    .. it started... it congratulated to me for having the most recent version...
    but i do not see any application or any category in it :-(

may be ( or sure :-) ) that i am doing something wrong but
    i have no any clue what could be wrong with the way i go ...

could you please help me somehow?

thanks in advance,
    Zee

Oh, that shouldn't happen.
    What happens when you go to settings and pull the slider "Over data" all the way to the right then refresh the categories?

I have the same issue. On first install, all the apps showed up, Kali, Kali Terminal, Rucky etc...
    Now I open it and it's completely empty (on 3 devices)

I understand that I am pretty late to this discussion, but I would like to mention that I am having the same issue with the Nethunter App Store. It came up fine when I first flashed Nethunter to my OnePlus 7 Pro, then the next time I booted into it the Nethunter Store and Terminal weren't installed anymore.

I downloaded the app and installed from the official page, all the apps were there and I was able to reinstall the Nethunter Terminal from the app. Then the next time I booted into the device, all the apps were still installed but the the store app is empty.

I've tried reinstalling and re-flashing the Nethunter rom zip, but nothing seems to be working. I even switched the "over data" slider to the right.

If anyone had found a fix for this, I would be interested in the info.

Thanks!

Sorry if this reply was a bit late, but i had this issue this morning. I am over Wifi on 3.4.0-8.14-Re4son-3.5

I was able to fix this on a Magisk rooted Nexus 5. I had just flashed the phone a couple days prior and shut it off. When I booting it up today the Nethunter store stated the there was no new apps for 3 days. First I checked chroot in the Nethunter app/kali chroot manager. status was running.

After KILLING ALL the background apps and re-launching the Nethunter Store, there was a pending Nethunter App update notification and after Nethunter Store menus populated. Everything seems to be working in the store now.