Thread: Impossible install Kali linux Dualboot in my pc?

Unhappy Impossible install Kali linux Dualboot in my pc?

Hello everyone, first of all, I'm sorry for my English, but my native language is Spanish, how? What have I been trying for three days? How to install Kali Linux on my hard drive with Windows 10 pro 64 bits in dual boot, my PC is Ryzen 5 1500 with Board B350 Krait Gaming and MSI Raedon rx 570 my graphics card, my problems are as follows

I do not have a CD drive, to install kali for Cd, then I use Usb Boot, but if I do a USB boot with Win32Diskmanager when I choose the installation it grinds, I get an error: the kernel kernel ends it does not synchronize fatally and my pc freezes, my PC read many forums and explain that I should use Rufus and use dd instead of iso, and my hard drive is GPT not MBR, how? I think Usb and chose to install graphically or just install and this happens:
    GPT -> Iso this has final kernel panic error does not synchronize fatal
    GTP-> DD this error could not copy the cd-room file from my Frost pc
    MBR-> Iso this error could not copy the cd-room file from my Frost pc
    MBR-> DD this has an error at the end of the kernel panic does not sync fatal
    and none works, I also try to run .exe on my Windows, and when my PC restarts
    Missing or damaged Kali g2ldr.mbr error, repeatedly download Kali Linux 64-Bit and Kali Linux Light 64-Bit iso

Any solution for me?
    Thank you for reading

Does the SHA256 sum of the ISO you downloaded match the one on the website?

When you say you have an error, you should ALWAYS post the message, as there are numerous reasons error can happen.