Thread: Impossible to install Kali Linux?

Exclamation Impossible to install Kali Linux?

hello everyone,
    I'm having trouble installing Kali Linux on my computer, which is the following: board b350, AMD ryzen 5 1500, ram 8 GB Corsair, rx 570 msi video card with three hard drives, and system Windows 10 pro operating, I want to have dual boot with Windows on the same disk, and reduced the partition of the disk to give space to Kali Linux, I do not have a DVD drive to install from a CD, so make a bootable USB with the gpt format and the dd option in Rufus which is recommended but I get errors or my PC freezes, these are the errors I get:
    If I do a USB boot with Win32Diskmanager when I choose the graphical installation, I get an error: the panic kernel ends it does not synchronize fatally and my pc freezes,I reads many forums and explains that I should use Rufus and use dd instead of iso, and my hard drive is GPT not MBR, like that? What did Usb and choose? install graphically or just install and this happens:
    GPT -> Iso this has final kernel panic error does not synchronize fatal
    GTP-> DD this error could not copy the cd-room file from my Frost pc
    MBR-> Iso this error could not copy the cd-room file from my Frost pc
    MBR-> DD this has an error at the end of the kernel panic does not sync fatal and none works, I also try to run .exe on my Windows, and when my PC restarts Missing or damaged Kali g2ldr.mbr error, repeatedly download Kali Linux 64-Bit and Kali Linux Light 64-Bit iso
    So any solutions for me?
    thanks for read

Do you have a screenshot of the kernel panic. Without it, it's impossible to tell what the problem is.

Make sure to check the SHA256 of the downloaded ISO first.