Thread: oneplus7-oos pie wrong

oneplus7-oos pie wrong

Well after getting it rooted and making sure in on pie i downloaded the prebuilt zip. Halfway it says unsuported device skipping kernel. So i tryed to build the kernel with the build scripts. It says unsuported device . I made sure i had it spelt correctly so went to the pie devices its spelt corre tly i ghought this was the new prefered device. affter the razor failior i realy wanted one that was prebuilt. Is the problem the phone or me. I am so sick of the nexus 5

Quote Originally Posted by nikmel420 View Post
    Well after getting it rooted and making sure in on pie i downloaded the prebuilt zip. Halfway it says unsuported device skipping kernel. So i tryed to build the kernel with the build scripts. It says unsuported device . I made sure i had it spelt correctly so went to the pie devices its spelt corre tly i ghought this was the new prefered device. affter the razor failior i realy wanted one that was prebuilt. Is the problem the phone or me. I am so sick of the nexus 5
    abit of both. bootstrap,sh isnt getting the newest device listkernel on oneplus7 pro-oos not installing.otg on the oneplus2 any version doesnt work. i did enable otg in storage still no