Thread: What site do I upload my trojan?

What site do I upload my trojan?

Hi, I'm trying to create a Trojan and test it. My trojans are "server.exe" "httpserver.exe". I need to open those on my Windows 10 Guest on VMware. I think it works fine on the Windows VM (I enter "localhost") and it takes me to a hacked webpage with PC target (victim VM.) It doesn't work on my Windows 10 Host (it can't ping any VM's.) Now I'd like to upload my exe to a website. I'm creating a link (in an email) for testing my email. I need it to run the server.exe without downloading. Just one click of the email and it will run my exe. So, what's a good site to upload to? One click? Please reply. Thanks

Hi, UPDATE. I used Msfvenom on Kali to create a trojan. Then I moved it to a Windows 10 VM (Bridged.) After executing, I get a meterpreter session on my Kali VM. Good. I copied my trojan.exe to /var/www/html/ and started apache2. Works well. If I enter the "Kali attacker IP / trojan.exe" (on windows 10 VM) I get the option to download or run or save my exe. After that it gives an error that trojan.exe "can't be run on this version of windows." Not sure why one works and the other doesn't. So, my question is, how do I create a link leading to trojan.exe that will automatically download and install my exe? Not having to manual download and run? I need one click from the test email and straight to meterpreter session. And is apache2 above fine? Will I not have to upload trojan.exe to a website? Please reply. Thanks

I'm back after being away from my PC for a few days. One-click from the test email and straight to meterpreter session? Upload to website or use apache2 on Kali?

Anyone? Any ideas?