I installed Kali Linux through a USB and Rufus, I have already installed it before this same way on my laptop with no issues.

I am trying to install it on my desktop on a different drive than my Windows drive. I have installed it on a 240GB SSD, I set up the partitions myself ensuring that the swap partition was big enough (18GB, I have 16GB RAM). I have tried letting the installer do the partitioning for me before and the issue was the exact same.

I have disabled fastboot and secure boot in BIOS. I don't know what to do at this point as I have tried 3 times now while using different partitioning methods, all leading to the same issue.

When I try to boot into it I just get stuck on "Resuming from hibernation". This is odd as I have never actually booted into it successfully, so I'm confused as to how it's resuming from anything.

Pressing Ctrl+C to cancel the filesystem checks seems to do absolutely nothing. From what I've read, I suspect the issue might be with my display drivers, but I have no clue how I would go about solving that when I can't boot into the system.

I would appreciate if anybody has any tips on what I can do to fix it Thank you!

CPU: Intel i5-6600K
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700XT 8GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4
SSD (where I am installing Linux): Intel 600p 240GB