Hi. I have installed kali recently, for me is a great tool to learn how networks works, thanks!
But Im finding some problems using some tools. First one is ettercap:
The tolls loads with no problems, I set it up following many tutorials. But when I try to do an arp poisonig and do a MITM atack to my laptop inside my lan, my laptop looses the hability to browse the internet, actually looses all conectivity. The set up is: desktop computer with kali, laptop computer and the internet router.
Posoning seems to be ok but for some reason the laptop as I said looses conectivity, looks like no packet forwarding is being done. Another interesting thing is that the scan for hosts tool also doesnt work, it makes a scan and cant find the laptop or the router. Also all the plugins can be started but I have not been able see any results.
I have already tried many "solutions" I found online, none of them gave me results.
I unistalled the default ettercap instalation and did a full compilation from the latest ettercat version, it is also not working as expected.
Can anyone give me a hint on what can be wrong? I cant see any error messages in the console or in the logs.

another tool not working as expected for me: since attercap is not working ok, I did an arp poisoning using the arpspoof tool. This time the posisoning is working, because the laptop does not looses conectivity. I can sniff all it trafic using wireshark for example.
But if I launch the dsniff tool, no user/passwd is captured. Also the sslstrip tool seems not be working

Can anyone give me a hint on what can be wrong? I cant see any error messages in the console or in the logs.

Thanks in advance