Thread: Appropriate tutorial(s)

Appropriate tutorial(s)

I'm new to kali and would like some input from those who are old pros. As I'm unfamiliar w/ kali, what would you recommend that I read/do/try first. My interest is in, but not limited to, the "armature" and "metasploit" programs.

Always Willing To Learn;

Rick

Dont go messing around with those on the internet or someones network till you learn to cover your tracks. Armitage isnt really all that great so dont be disappointed.
    What you want to do is a lot of hard work nothing happens fast and sometimes not at all. Your not really going to find anything good that your looking for by asking people are going to make fun or try to discourage you and any place you would want to go most people arent going to post. Go to torrentgalaxy and search kali linux theres a full page of books. The piratebay has quite a few too. That's all to learn the basics though scripts only get you started and most dont work very well but you build from there. You dont want to go enrolling at some college just to find out you suck at it or you dont like it.

Your doing your best to discourage me....so, "nuts & bolts"...where are/what are the best tutorials that teach Kali?