Thread: There isn?t a ?Manual? selection for Proxy Settings on Kali Linux 2019.4

There isn?t a ?Manual? selection for Proxy Settings on Kali Linux 2019.4

Under Advanced Network Settings, I press the gear icon for the wired connection and then I click on Proxy. There is only ?Automatic? and ?None?. I would use Automatic if it worked for me but it doesn?t with this proxy. Have they removed this feature or is my Kali just broken?

You need a proxy then it will automatically connect. Unless your doing some dirt on the internet you dont need the proxy. Google proxy servers then how to use proxy on kali linux.

Question need help

Did you find any fix, how to setup proxy manually in 2020.1,2019.4 version?

Proxy kali 2020.1 manual proxy

Im assuming all the proxy settings are stored in a file located in some folder somewhere. Just thinking here if all the files were scanned before anything was done or changed then proxy settings setup in a older kali version then rescan all the files you should be able to find the changes and if all the changes were recorded and put into a shell script then reboot into a live version of the same old kali and ran the shell script to change all the changes that were changed during setting up proxy then after the shell script was ran the proxy settings should work could be wrong but the same shell script might run on a new kali version