Thread: Teamviewer not starting

Teamviewer not starting

First of all, i'm new on linux, and on Kali.
    I recently installed the new kali on my PC, and i did the installation of teamviewer.(using youtube videos for that)
    The application appears on the list, but doesn't start. Didn't start the first time to finish the initial configuration.
    Any suggestion?
    Thanks

Make sure you have an option called Run when Windows starts (or similiar) checked in main program options. It is almost on the top of window with basic confuguration after you open it from the taskbar.

Quote Originally Posted by cyprusking01 View Post
    Make sure you have an option called Run when Windows starts (or similiar) checked in main program options. It is almost on the top of window with basic confuguration after you open it from the taskbar.
    Yes you are right thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by cyprusking01 View Post
    Thanks the issue is solved. Teamviewer is running fine now!

I had the same problem which is now fixed. You will need to re-install Teamviewer making sure you select "unattended access" during the installation. It should then start with windows as expected.

Antivirus or firewall issues ? If TeamViewer's access to the Internet is prevented by the firewall or antivirus you have running, make sure you try making an exception for its main executable file. DNS and Winsock issues ? DNS addresses can be changed and Winsock can be reset.